ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Don't Click It

(1/2) > >>

kimmchii:
http://www.dontclick.it/

i love this website :up: :up: :up:, i wish one day it will become a reality, no more clicking, just mouse movements.

mouser:
i dont know if i prefer things that way or not, but i think the demonstration website is brilliantly done.

f0dder:
Humm... I find that interface annoying. I usually move the mouse cursor while reading text, to have an idea where I'm at if I get distracted. With his interface, moving the mouse "does stuff". No can do.

Gothi[c]:
Yeah i'll have to agree with f0dder on this one.
It's really annoying. I keep opening things I don't want to open with either one of the two presented mouse gestures. And the timer just makes things too slow.

Personally, the more buttons the merrier, which is probably why I'm a keyboard freak.
I HATED them apple mice with only one button. It'd drive me totally CRAZY to have a mouse without buttons!
;D

f0dder:
There's a reason why the mouse has buttons - and a reason why PC mice have at least two. It works. I'm not saying some more movement-controlled interface stuff is a bad idea, though - move-over hotspots for bringing up toolbars and the like can be pretty efficient.

But a move-over hotspot for "launch nuclear missiles"... I think we need buttons :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version