ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[Feature Request] FARR use across computers

<< < (4/5) > >>

nitrix-ud:
Im going to try to get updates out of my main DC apps in november, so let's talk soon about this.
--- End quote ---

Great! Let me know when you need inputs ;)

nitrix-ud:
Im going to try to get updates out of my main DC apps in november, so let's talk soon about this.
--- End quote ---

This is december ;)

I'm receiving a brand new computer in a week or so, december is a good time to try the new FARR release ;)  :-*

mouser:
Sorry for the delays, but I haven't forgotten.  Finally did beta updates for CHS and LBC, now moving on to FARR and SC, so I've started on this, but I'll have some questions soon I think.

nitrix-ud:
Great !  :Thmbsup:

i'm here to help whenever you need me  :P

nitrix-ud:
Hey mouser, it's been four months now ;) any advance regarding farr use across computers ?

I don't know if it would be simpler... but i have two suggestions that would really help using FARR across computers

1) create a search folders ini file like the FindAndRunRobot_launchhistory.ini, FindAndRunRobot_searchhistory.ini and give us the possibility to store it wherever we want... (of course a nice location for it would be a folder in dropbox...)... even better keep the search folders as it is and add an option to add a new search folders list stored in an ini file that we can store wherever we want... that way it would be possible to have common search folders (across computers) and per-computer search folders...

2) give us the possibility to add an alias file not stored in AliasGroups... then again the idea is to store the aliases files wherever we want...

If those two features would be added, i would install farr outside dropbox (or any other cloud folder) then i would share : search folders settings, aliases (and i would keep using the extraordinary filecontent command...) and most of the time i would be able to modify pretty much everything i need from only one computer...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version