ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

(1/1)

Wildata:
Hi Folks,
Newbie here,
I run the program, and it returns 6750/6750 files verified.
But if I try save the list it says "not all files verified" untick the unverified ?
What am I doing ?

C.

tomos:
which program ?
 :-)

skwire:
which program ? -tomos (May 30, 2016, 12:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm going to assume it's SFV Ninja.

I run the program, and it returns 6750/6750 files verified.
But if I try save the list it says "not all files verified" untick the unverified ?-Wildata (May 30, 2016, 10:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

So, you've loaded 6750 files into the interface and verified them all, correct?  Not that it should matter, but can you test with a smaller number of files?  For what it's worth, I just did a test with over 7000 files and it worked fine.

IainB:
Oh, that (SFV Ninja) looks like a nifty proggy. I had not known about it (or have forgotten if I had).
I have coincidentally recently been hunting around for something to do that sort of job. Didn't know it was termed SFV (Simple File Verification) - thanks for the useful link to Simple file verification (Wikipedia) on the web page for SFV Ninja

The last time I had some software to do this job is was the excellent Lotus Magellan, in DOS...     :o

IainB:
I just now installed and ran SFV Ninja (OS = Win10 Pro-64bit), and ran it over a 615MB folder containing 57 archive (.ZIP) files ranging in size from 134KB to 180MB each. The initial checksum calculation of all files was pretty fast - a few seconds - and a restart of SFVN and subsequent verification of those same files from a saved list was a similar duration. All ran without any problem.

Very nice. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version