ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

New feature added to the forum: "My Personal Area"

<< < (3/3)

housetier:
Yes indeed I see it now.

Thanks jgpaiva and dB

I didn't know it was a special forum. I guess I didn't read mouser's post carefully enough.

jdd:
Can we give ourselves donation credits for well-planned posts? :D

ewemoa:
Is there a way to do the following with a post added to one's personal area?  I'm stumped -- hopefully I'm just missing obvious things.

1. Delete it
2. After drafting it, choose to start a new topic -- without a copy/paste of the draft content -- i.e. specify which forum it is supposed to appear in from the "My Personal Area" section
3. After drafting it, choose to reply to a particular post -- without a copy/paste of the draft content -- i.e. specify which post it's a reply to

Alternatively, is there a way to leverage the personal area space from the ordinary posting area and have the forum to post to (or post to reply to) be remembered along w/ the draft and then later when finished with the draft be able to specify that it should be posted to the appropriate (remembered) "location"?

Lashiec:
I think mouser said a while ago he planned to add those features (or at least, deletion and moving it to any section of the forum), but we're still waiting... ;D

mouser:
it can't currently be done.. deleting could be added easily.. moving is harder.
of course you can always ask me to move a post from personal area to another forum section (one drawback is that the date is set to the original date when the post was first made in the personal area section).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version