ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Mouse Squeaker

<< < (5/6) > >>

luvnbeast:
Ok.. well when you deactivate to change the sound and then reactivate it keeps the old sound UNTIL the program is exited and restarted.. then it applies the new sound but in order to change it... it needs to be deactivated, changed, then restarted and you get the new sound... but... if there was some kind of procedure before each reactivation to apply the sound.. then no need to exit and restart... it could just simply apply the new changes and keep rolling.. however as I said though before the fact that microjerks couldn't even think to do this and any effort that you've taken to solve this obvious problem is absolutely great :) so yes the new version isn't fixing the reapplication well.. maybe I didn't explain it well enough previously so my fault..

skwire:
Well, it helps if I upload the new build, eh?  :-[  Please re-download and make sure it's v1.0.3 you're using and test again.  Sorry for the trouble.

luvnbeast:
IT IS ALIVE!  :Thmbsup: It works perfectly and is a wonderful program! thank you so much and you also added an update feature as well to make it easier for the fix it and forget it idea! Not to mention its still fun for the kids! Thus the mouse squeaker is born..

luvnbeast:
I just had a thought.. is there any way to implement a slider for for the volume of the squeaky? so this way it could be softer or louder independent of the wavs being played or would that be too much? What do you think? I mean not a slider for each wav of course.. but a general volume.. so this way the volume of loud wavs could be decreased.

skwire:
I just had a thought.. is there any way to implement a slider for for the volume of the squeaky?-luvnbeast (May 05, 2016, 05:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, since it's just using the OS to play the WAV file directly.  I could rewrite it using a third party library (such as the BASS library I use in some other apps) to play and control the volume of the WAV file but I think that might be a bit overkill for this app.  The easiest thing would be to use an audio editor (Audacity is one) to reduce the volume of your WAV files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version