ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Mouse Squeaker

<< < (4/6) > >>

skwire:
I know what happened! when I deactivated the left mouse button sound... it also deactivated the clicklock.. hmmm SO
in order to maintain clicklock monitoring.. we'll either need to get a blank or silent wav..-luvnbeast (May 05, 2016, 11:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nice way of solving this.   :Thmbsup:  However, this is a logic bug on my part that I will fix.

luvnbeast:
no problem ... but the settings updating without restarting is a bit trickier I would think.. but thanks I do the best I can.. (for a beast :P)

skwire:
@luvnbeast: Please test the following release.  You should be able to uncheck the Left button option whilst leaving the ClickLock option enabled, i.e., you shouldn't need that blank WAV file anymore.

Website | Download
v1.0.2 - 2016-05-05
    ! ClickLock sound would not work if the Left button option was disabled.
      They're now independent of each other.  (Thanks, luvnbeast)

luvnbeast:
@skywire Ok.. now the clicklock works no problem :) .. but the apply settings without restartng ... although at this point seems minor.. and besides once the settings are set.. it's one of those things, fix it and forget it... so it's still great :P and safe for the kids too..  :up:

skwire:
@skywire Ok.. now the clicklock works no problem :) .. but the apply settings without restartng ... although at this point seems minor.. and besides once the settings are set.. it's one of those things, fix it and forget it... so it's still great :P and safe for the kids too..  :up:
-luvnbeast (May 05, 2016, 01:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Apologies.  Please test this version.

Website | Download
v1.0.3 - 2016-05-05
    ! WAV file paths were not updated properly.  (Thanks, luvnbeast)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version