ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Mouse Squeaker

<< < (3/6) > >>

luvnbeast:
I know what happened! when I deactivated the left mouse button sound... it also deactivated the clicklock.. hmmm SO
in order to maintain clicklock monitoring.. we'll either need to get a blank or silent wav.. (if you do not wish to hear the sound with the left mouse button) I converted this mp3 from this site http://www.xamuel.com/blank-mp3s/  :P to substitute or even include as a backup quiet sound) also I noticed that the settings do not take place until you restart the program.. otherwise.. this is great! :P Thanks again

mouser:
Skwire does it again !

I know I might sound like a broken record but let me take another opportunity to remind folks that if you want to encourage people like skwire and the idea of coders solving requests like this, please do send a few bucks to the coder (skwire in this case) by clicking the gold $ coin under their name to the left.

luvnbeast:
I have donated 2 times... but I do not have any donation credits...  :( They both were never credited to me

mouser:
in the email with your license keys each time you donate is a link to click to deposit the donation into your account and upgrade your account.
email me if you can't get it to work or can't find your email ([email protected])

luvnbeast:
thank you for your assistance..... :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version