ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AData s102 256GB USB 3.0 flash drive $94.99

<< < (3/4) > >>

MilesAhead:
Checked my mail again today.  Still no AData drive.  But experience has shown if I just keep in communication with the seller they will make it right one way or the other.  $100 down and the chase is on!!   :D

At least I had some other mail waiting so the trip wasn't for nothing.  :)

MilesAhead:
Looks like they aren't anxious to sell these for $95 after all.  I got an email and the simplest way out is just to take a refund.  But at least they stand behind it.  Things don't always go perfectly to be sure.

So as that editorializing skank on Saturday Light Live used to say: "Never mind."

4wd:
Lexar S75 256GB USB3.0 for US$49.99 (Free shipping if USA, US$5.23 for Australia for example).

MilesAhead:
Lexar S75 256GB USB3.0 for US$49.99 (Free shipping if USA, US$5.23 for Australia for example).
-4wd (April 19, 2016, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Looks like a nice deal.  But I swore I would never buy a "sliding guts" design again.  First one broke.  Second one almost broke my thumb every time I inserted it.  I like the solid body type like s102 AData.

But it is nice to see storage coming down in price.  I notice the bare 3 1/2" HD I used to buy like WD Black 1 TB Sata III are back down around the price they were when I bought them, if not lower.  Seems like the HD price gouging is over for the time being.  :)

x16wda:
Quote from: 4wd on Today at 07:50:20 AM

Looks like a nice deal.  But I swore I would never buy a "sliding guts" design again.  First one broke.  Second one almost broke my thumb every time I inserted it.  I like the solid body type like s102 AData.
-MilesAhead (April 19, 2016, 08:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't like the sliding guts design either, although my recent Lexars of this same design (a 32g and a 64g) have worked fine. In the end, what you really have is a usb stick in a sliding case. And you can remove the case if you want. (So I ordered 2 of these because I need them anyway and the price is decent.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version