ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Spring & Easter Giveaway

(1/2) > >>

Ennovy:
Until march 31, 9 software titels for free.
For instance: a 6 month license for AdGuard.

Go to this site: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/easter/

Source

Midnight Rambler:
Adguard license claims Https filtering.  If that works on Youtube, this program might be a keeper.

Also states, "Note: The giveaway version of Adguard for Windows has no function limits. But the giveaway license key doesn't support free updates and free tech support."  Rather confusing but I interpret that as saying the giveaway version will offer neither updates nor support and after six months, it won't function at all.

Translation: This is not a giveaway but simply a six-month trialware version beyond the normal 14-day trial version always available.  Rather sneaky.  Or am I being too critical?

mouser:
I don't read it as saying it will stop functioning after 6 months -- only that you won't be able to update it.

Midnight Rambler:
I don't read it as saying it will stop functioning after 6 months -- only that you won't be able to update it.
-mouser (March 22, 2016, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fair enough.  I guess they're at least being honest about how long this will handle all ad issues thrown at it unlike like a lot of those giveawayoftheday programs that mysteriously stop functioning despite being marketed as "lifetime."

Curt:
unfortunately the license for Adgard is in line with Midnight Rambler's fear:

Adguard for Windows Easter Giveaway (6 months free)!
Dear User,
Thanks for choosing Adguard that provided by WonderFox. Wishing You Peace, Love and Happiness at Easter and Always! With your kind support, we are able to constantly develop the program and make it much better. Thank you.

Now please follow the steps below to register the program.
How to Register with the Free License:
Step 1, Download the installer at link: https://download.adguard.com/d/25817/adguardInstaller.exe
(this is full version installer can be downloaded before Mar 31, 2016)
Step 2, install and launch it.
Step 3, Enjoy the full features.
Note: The giveaway version of Adguard for Windows has no function limits. But the giveaway license key doesn't support free updates and free tech support.
-License-Adgard
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version