ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Problem with dragging and dropping files from FARR window into Outlook

<< < (3/6) > >>

rkr3:
Thanks for the prompt responses!

Yes, as of now, nothing can be dragged from FARR into an open Outlook message window.
Also, I think, everything can be dragged from FARR into a windows explorer window, and everything can be dragged from an explorer window to an open Outlook message window.

Funny thing is, I seem to remember that perhaps FARR drag to Outlook message was working intermittently a while ago (i.e., immediately after setting up the new machine). Not certain, though. If so -- a possibility  is that maybe one of the forced (Win 10, after all) Office updates broke this functionality?

Incidentally, I have Teracopy installed on my machine. That couldn't cause a problem, could it?

Anyway, I do hope you can help figure this out.

Waitingl... and thanks again.

mouser:
Let me do some tests, and see if something jumps out at me in the way i'm doing drag+drop -- as i said i do have a faint memory of an issue that should be easy to check for.
I may email you a test version to try.

rkr3:
Great, thanks!

mouser:
Question: Can i confirm that the problem happens regardless of whether you are using the TinyEv plugin to find files, or normal farr search (or in fact farr direct directory listing)?

rkr3:
It's happening on any kind of search, even a normal FARR one...it's like FARR and Outlook have developed an allergy to each other ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version