topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 25, 2024, 6:51 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: sweather ?  (Read 8406 times)

sportman12

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
sweather ?
« on: February 21, 2016, 02:19 PM »
I installed sweather am not getting my Local time on sweather am getting Militay time how do I get my Local time only

skwire

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: sweather ?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 02:45 PM »
Hi, sportman12, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

I installed sweather am not getting my Local time on sweather am getting Militay time how do I get my Local time only

There are a couple of places that sWeather displays times.  The titlebar local time feature is dependent on an external API which doesn't seem to be working anymore.   :(   There is also the timestamp that displays in the statusbar of the main window that shows the "Conditions as of:" data.  In either case, there is no way to change from the military time output.  Does this answer your question?

As for the non-working API, I'll try to check into it when I have some time.

sportman12

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 01:03 PM »

skwire in the Datetime  format location this dddd, MMMM d, H:mm tt if you delete it you get local time is this the way it works ?

skwire

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 03:28 PM »

skwire in the Datetime  format location this dddd, MMMM d, H:mm tt if you delete it you get local time is this the way it works ?

Apologies, I forgot I added that option.  If you click the ? next to that option, you will be taken to a page that shows you what your options are for customising that string.  If you want to change to non-military time, use "h" or "hh" instead of the default "H". 

The feature is supposed to show the local time for whichever location you have displayed in sWeather.  Right now, that part is broken so it continues to display your local time no matter which location you have displayed.  Make sense?

sportman12

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 05:40 PM »
skwire another question the Dates on the weather are off for the month like Feb Mon showed 23 instead of 22 is their a fix

sportman12

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 01:06 PM »
skwire didi you get my message