ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Prediction: In the year 2010, all Digg Stories will be about Digg

<< < (2/2)

housetier:
I haven't been to netscape.com in ages. I feel it's like an old club or shopping mall: once good, now dying. digg.com I visit rarely; somehow it just doesn't seem cool anymore (to me)...

I can't even bothered to check netscape.com right now! dc.com and my site are much more interesting and important to me
:)

nudone:
didn't digg.com 'officially' stop being cool the first time it was reported in the mass media - i haven't a clue when that was but that's the rule as we all know.

cool or not it's still a useful site - for time wasting and finding the occasional interesting link. (what else is it meant to be for?)

the new netscape.com is super uncool from the day of it's inception - it still might be entertaining, i don't know...

housetier:
Techcrunch has an article about recent developents at digg.

...Digg will soon be implementing a new algorithm that weighs a diversified group of Diggers more heavily than groups acting together-http://www.techcrunch.com/2006/09/06/troubles-in-diggville/
--- End quote ---

When digg manages to "get the curve" as we Germans say, I might consider giving it another shot. If they aren't at least a little convincing their new rating system will work "better" (from my POV), then I will never speak of it again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version