topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday March 18, 2024, 10:31 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: license key  (Read 23362 times)

jaklogan

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
license key
« on: January 09, 2016, 08:09 PM »
Need key for System Healer plz

jaklogan

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: license key
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 08:10 PM »
Need license key for System Healer plz

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 08:13 PM »
FirstlyDonationCoder.com has nothing to do with System Healer so we could/would not provide a license key for it.
Secondly: Every Google Search for System Healer shows it as a Virus/Malware...so probably better not to install it.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 08:21 PM by Stephen66515 »

jaklogan

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: uninstalled system healer
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 08:21 PM »
What software is available of this nature offered through donation coder. Thku for ur input

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 08:27 PM »
From what I can gather, that software is some sort of System Cleanup Tool.  With this in mind, I guess it depends what exactly you want it to do...I don't personally use them but if you wanted, there are a wide array of tools on DonationCoder which, when used together, could provide you with the solution you need.  If not, then I would probably have to recommend Tune-Up Utilities.  Never mind...I see that it has gone odd and is owned by AVG...Yeah...I have no idea what to recommend now, sorry!

Take a look around our software and in the meantime, somebody is likely to reply to this and might be abe to offer you a recommendation for something :)

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 05:48 AM »
What software is available of this nature offered through donation coder. Thku for ur input

I dont think there's anything quite like that here (not sure what Stephen had in mind [howdy Stephen!]).

If you tell us what exactly you want to do -- and why you want to do it -- there are some experts here who would surely be able to advise.
Tom

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 01:25 PM »

Nothing through Donation Coder as others have mentioned.

If you're looking for system cleanup utilities, start by looking here and here.

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 09:45 AM »

I dont think there's anything quite like that here (not sure what Stephen had in mind [howdy Stephen!]).

If you tell us what exactly you want to do -- and why you want to do it -- there are some experts here who would surely be able to advise.

Forgot about this thread if I'm honest.  Not sure what I was thinking, but maybe my brain was thinking along the lines of Process Tamer (Though, it isn't a cleaner, it still helps).  After looking myself though (wow...I should really know what's on DC by now lol), I don't really see anything (like others mentioned) that would be similar!

Edvard

• Coding Snacks Author
  • Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 11:20 AM »
Follow the instructions in this post:
https://malwaretips....wser-redirect-virus/
The title says it's targeted at browser redirects, but it's effective against the root cause, not just the symptoms.
All the tools are free, and you will remove 99% of whatever may be infecting your computer.  I used this guide to completely clean a neighbor's laptop (never again!!) which took about two days, but your experience may be different.

Other tools I would recommend:

The article didn't mention Malwarebytes, or Spybot Search & Destroy, so I will:
https://www.malwarebytes.org/
https://www.safer-networking.org/
The free versions of these tools work as intended, the extra pay-for features aren't needed for a one-time cleaning.

Wise Registry Cleaner
Debate is still going on about the effectiveness of registry cleaners, and this one is at least effective, easy to use, and portable.
http://portableapps....try-cleaner-portable
Wise Registry Cleaner Portable is a registry cleaner and optimizer packaged as a portable app, so you can work on PCs on the go. It's freeware for personal and education use. Like many system utilities, this requires admin privileges to run.

Should I Remove It?
http://www.shouldire...oveit.com/index.aspx
Should I Remove It? is a very simple but extremely powerful Windows application that helps users, both technical and non technical, decide what programs they should remove from their PC.
Should I Remove It? simply scans your computer for all its' installed programs and then ranks what should be removed by leveraging the wisdom of the crowd (and of course our technical experts) to determine what should not be installed.

Remember to uninstall any of these tools after using them to do the job, because some of them are designed to run in the background to "protect" your system, but usually they just slow things down.  The only thing of that nature that should be left running should be a good antivirus of your choice. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 11:26 AM by Edvard »

Nosalvation

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2016, 02:17 PM »
Saystem Healer is so bad!!!Remove :down: it!!!

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 10:30 PM »
Saystem Healer is so bad!!!Remove :down: it!!!

This site has nothing to do with System Healer.

mariofca

• Participant
  • Joined in 2018
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 11:09 AM »
Could you send me a Key for Screenshot Captor? I would like to try it out.

Tks

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 11:17 AM »
Quick note: You don't need a license key to install and run Screenshot Captor and try for as long as you want.. Only to stop the initial nag dialog shown on startup.
If you still want you can get a key here: https://www.donationcoder.com/Keys

(Note our new website rollout will be in the next few days and getting keys will be easier!)