ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

[?] False Positive: 'donationcoders.com'

(1/2) > >>

tomos:
Following the link in this post (I had to add the link manually - please compare with source)
MouseMark - Press Ctrl+M to locate the mouse.
-skrommel (March 19, 2006, 08:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Using:

* uBlock Origin version 1.5.1
* PaleMoon 25.8.1 (x64)I get the following warning:

uBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading:

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Skrommel

Because of the following filter

||donationcoders.com^
Found in: Malware domains

[Close this window]

Disable strict blocking for [www.dcmembers.com]

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what's going on here, and unfortunately have no time to follow up on this (tomorrow neither).
Hopefully someone can follow up on it if necessary!

tomos:
I think maybe those links 'donationcoders' no longer work? (I tried the skrommel link in Firefox and got a 403 Forbidden.)

But still doesnt look good if they blocked for no reason...

mouser:
Hmm, i'm getting the same error.

The correct website is donationcoder.com not donationcoders.com, but i can't remember if we USED to host those files on donationcoderS.com domain.. and what happened to the donationcoderS.com domain.
In general we changed stuff from donationcoderS.com to dcmembers.com, or to the main site.

It looks like we need to do some search and replace on the forum posts and fix them, or figure out why donationcoderS.com is giving this problem..

I don't know why it's giving such a scary error..

mouser:
Just to confirm, we still own donationcoders.com, so there is no reason there should be this crazy scary error.

Deozaan:
Chrome gives me a similarly scary warning. Then when I click "let me go anyway" I get an error 403 forbidden.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version