ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Tray Contextmen appears offset

(1/2) > >>

BGM:
This has been happening to me for a long time now.

When I right-click on the tray icon to show the tray menu, the menu appears about 300 pixels to the right of where it's supposed to appear.  I have a right-aligned taskbar.

Is there a way to fix this without resetting everything to default?

Tray Contextmen appears offset

BGM:
Haha - no clues on how to fix this eh?

mouser:
I can only tell you that resetting options within Screenshot Captor will not fix this.  Let me check to see if i did anything that might cause this.

BGM:
Mouser - it's a weird problem.  I have not figured out how to fix it either; but its the only program that does this.  I'm thinking I might try a complete uninstall and reinstall with completely fresh settings?  That sounds like work to me, though.

mouser:
I'm thinking I might try a complete uninstall and reinstall with completely fresh settings?  That sounds like work to me, though.
--- End quote ---

no point.

if you really want to test, you could download the PORTABLE version of sc, and just unzip that in a folder somewhere and run that version instead of your main installed one, and confirm the problem still happens with the portable version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version