ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

NANY 2016 Pledge/Release: Lucid Dream Inducer

<< < (3/3)

kilele:
Camera sunglasses make me think of virtual reality. Who knows if it could be possible to provoke sleep state simulations with virtual reality goggles.

Edvard:
Well, brainwave visualizations have been recorded:

And there's always those brainwave generation devices and apps:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats

So, if you can stand to fall asleep wearing earbuds, switch on a brain pattern and voilĂ !
http://binauralbrains.com/lucid-dreaming-binaural-beats/

mouser:
v1.02.1 - January 4, 2016

* Added a few icons to menus.
* Added option to hide next episode time from statusbar.
* Turns off all playing sounds immediately when you disable it or reset timer.
* Fixed randomization % to be double what it was and changed defaults.

Session Report:

I've been using the program for last few days.  I have it set to 2 hour interval with 50% randomization. Mostly what it does is wakes me up annoyingly, OR I wake up on my own soon before it is due to trigger.
So there is a cost to be paid in terms of lost sleep.. But last night it sort of worked(!)  Well I can't say whether the program itself did any good or whether it was just the fact that i was focused on it.

TaoPhoenix:

I think this will be one of the more complex threads so I will try to follow it for a while.

I'd be concerned about the sleep loss and disruption of sleep patterns. But since it (maybe?) worked at least once, what do you feel about the dream that resulted?

mouser:
I'm wary of this thread veering off-topic into discussion of dreams -- and i've found that no one enjoys hearing about other people's dreams.  Having said that, my semi-lucid dream involved me deciding to try to remember the face of an old friend from high-school whose face i can't remember in real life, and basically spending time in my dream mentally reconstructing it.  Was pretty cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version