ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

NANY 2016 Pledge/Release: Lucid Dream Inducer

<< < (2/3) > >>

kilele:
Any chance to see this as a tablet app? I use my ipad as alarm so I think this could work along with the snooze function. I reckon the moments after the first alarm when you are half asleep might be when dreams can be better controlled :)

kilele:
I was googling something like: sounds australia birds preview
And found this blog with sounds to give paintings a sort of soundtrack:
http://soundslikenoise.org/listening-to-art/
The blogroll links on the right seems also to be worth exploring for more sounds.
I guess the strategy here would be to associate sounds to images so that when your semi-awake listens into sounds your dream be brought someway to the corresponding scenery / painting / video. Makes sense?

Edvard:
I remember a lucid-dreaming "guru" who recommended repeating the phrase "Am I awake, or am I dreaming?" to yourself throughout the day, and even sold tshirts with the phrase on it, so you would be reminded.  Then, the habit would continue into your sleeping life and you might find yourself saying "Am I awake, or am I dreaming?" while dreaming and *ding*... you're lucid dreaming. 

Perhaps that could be the 'trigger phrase'...

As for doing it on a mobile device, simply recording a chime and phrase and setting as the alarm tone on your clock should do the trick.

TaoPhoenix:
I remember a lucid-dreaming "guru" who recommended repeating the phrase "Am I awake, or am I dreaming?" to yourself throughout the day, and even sold tshirts with the phrase on it, so you would be reminded.  Then, the habit would continue into your sleeping life and you might find yourself saying "Am I awake, or am I dreaming?" while dreaming and *ding*... you're lucid dreaming. 

Perhaps that could be the 'trigger phrase'...

As for doing it on a mobile device, simply recording a chime and phrase and setting as the alarm tone on your clock should do the trick.
-Edvard (January 02, 2016, 08:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm keeping an eye on this one in general because of the topic, the description says "voice file" and I used to ages ago actually to make custom copies of whole stories and books with text-to-speech software, so as one example you can devise whole settings and milieus which relates to one of the systems I learned (and now prob lost the skill again).

kilele:
-Edvard (January 02, 2016, 08:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ok but it would be nice a database to tag images and videos.
Sometimes I've experienced that listening music before going to sleep affects somewhat the mood on waking up.
Thinking of certain memories after being awaken by snooze alarms seems to affect my humour too. One interesting experiment could be trying to autosuggest dreams by recording yourself with camera sunglasses. Scary!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version