ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

NANY 2016 Pledge/Alpha: Mouser's Media Browser

<< < (5/6) > >>

luvnbeast:
I just tried this wonderful piece of software and the only complaint is that you cannot change the size of the thumbnails with a slider or something to make them a bit smaller. Other than that it is really nice... Any chance to request this feature? I mean to make the thumbnails smaller and the grids smaller so you could preview more thumbnails in one view?

mouser:
Thanks for the compliments.
You can make the thumbnails as small as you want.

Just go to File -> Options and change the "Maximum Thumbnail Width" for GRID mode and set a smaller value.  (You can reduce "Minimum" too -- maybe make it half the maximum).
You should also make sure its in "Automatically resize to fit" for Thumbnail resizing mode.

I understand that the setting is a little bit counter-intuitive, but the way the program works is that it decides how many columns and rows it should show on the grid by making the thumbnails as large as possible, up to the maximum values set here.  So if you reduce the maximum, you will get smaller thumbnails and thus more items shown in your grid.

Alternatively, you could change the mode to "Use manual size" and set your exact Manually set thumbnail width to whatever you want.

Let me know if that works for you.

luvnbeast:
Thanks for the help :) ... although it is kind of tricky to play guess work.. but I get it though...

smaragdus:
@mouser

I hope that this is the right thread for Mouser's Media Browser. I did a brief test of version 1.06.01 and I would like to suggest some enhancements:

* Option to open last used folder;
* Option to save folders as favourites;
* Support for animated GIF and PNG (APNG) images;
* A shortcut key to toggle 'Keep on top of other windows' on/off (perhaps 'Ctrl+T);
I have some more ideas but I suppose that they would require much work. For me an option to save folders as favourites will be very handy since it will spare me navigation to deeply buried folders.

KynloStephen66515:
@mouser

I hope that this is the right thread for Mouser's Media Browser. I did a brief test of version 1.06.01 and I would like to suggest some enhancements:

* Option to open last used folder;
* Option to save folders as favourites;
* Support for animated GIF and PNG (APNG) images;
* A shortcut key to toggle 'Keep on top of other windows' on/off (perhaps 'Ctrl+T);
I have some more ideas but I suppose that they would require much work. For me an option to save folders as favourites will be very handy since it will spare me navigation to deeply buried folders.
-smaragdus (November 19, 2018, 05:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Moved to correct thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version