ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

NANY 2016 Release: Automatic Screenshotter - v1.06 - May 7, 2017

<< < (16/18) > >>

Kelemvor:
OK.  Making progress.  If I switch users from one to another, it keeps recording screenshots for the one that's no longer the active user.  Which setting would be the best one to use to prevent that from happening?  Since I had to activate it for all the users, I don't want it to keep recording for users that aren't actually active.

What does the "Check for and ignore blank window contents" setting do?  The help bubble thing says something about the active window changing but I don't think that's right.  it says the same bubble information for a couple different options.

Thanks!

mouser:
Sounds like I need to correct the hover over hint for that one -- it means it will check the screenshot and if it's all one solid color it will not save it.

mouser:
Automatic Screenshotter reviewed on TechSupportAlert today (one of our favorite sites):

https://www.techsupportalert.com/content/take-screenshots-automatically-every-few-seconds.htm

anandcoral:
Automatic Screenshotter reviewed on TechSupportAlert today (one of our favorite sites):
-mouser (December 25, 2017, 10:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Congratulation Mouser  :Thmbsup:

btw it is not a Pledge anymore  :)

Regards,

Anand

IainB:
I saw in my BazQux feed-reader that this was mentioned on Gizmo, 29. March 2018:
A CCTV System For Your PC Screen
toggle-button
Last updated by rob.schifreen on 29. March 2018 - 13:30

AutoscreenshotterYou know how it is. You have a vague memory of having seen a really neat toaster recommended on a web site a few days ago, but you thought nothing of it. And then today your toaster blows up and you need a new one, but you can't remember where you saw that recommendation.

Wouldn't it be handy if you could just wind back through a continual recording of your PC's screen activity in order to see the web page you were looking at?

If such a facility sounds useful, then check out a really neat application called Auto Screenshotter. You'll find it at <https://www.donationcoder.com/software/mouser/popular-apps/automatic-screenshotter> and it's a 4 MB download which works just fine under Windows 7 and above. The file is malware-free according to VirusTotal, and the download site is rated as reputable by Web of Trust.

Just install it, tell it where to save your screen shots and how often to take a picture, then just leave it to get on with the job. I'm actually using it on my main PC right now and it's been working flawlessly.

The program is free, although the developer asks for a donation which is optional. Full details are on the web site.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version