ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

NANY 2016 Release: Automatic Screenshotter - v1.06 - May 7, 2017

<< < (14/18) > >>

Ballue:
Hi Mouser,

amazing job, it does exactly what I needed :-)

Actually running for testing purposes auto-capture every 5 minutes (fullscreen app) and win scheduler send e-mail every 5 minutes with lastcapture.jpg in attachement and all looks perfect.

Thanks a lot man

Ballue

mouser:
 :Thmbsup:

mouser:
New official release uploaded (v.1.08) on program home page: https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/AutomaticScreenshotter

Filipe Meira Castro:
It's a great tool, thanks  :Thmbsup:

Below a few suggestions :)

* Is it possible to add an option to open the screenshot folder in the windows explorer?
* Is it possible to add an option to make a screenshot after x seconds after every click? - If making a screenshot on VNC, I need sometime to allow VNC to refresh the screen
* Is it possible to have the systray icon to change when it is taking a screenshot (so that I am sure a screenshot was taken)?
* The option "Launch Internal screenshot browser" makes something funny in W7,64b - all window size of open apps go very slim and desktop icons get scrambled....
Cheers!

mouser:
Is it possible to add an option to open the screenshot folder in the windows explorer?
--- End quote ---
You can use View->Launch External Screenshot Browser, but I will add a new option to just open folder in next version.

Is it possible to add an option to make a screenshot after x seconds after every click? - If making a screenshot on VNC, I need sometime to allow VNC to refresh the screen
--- End quote ---
I will look into it.

Is it possible to have the systray icon to change when it is taking a screenshot (so that I am sure a screenshot was taken)?
--- End quote ---
I will add such an option; you can also have it play a sound currently to help you confirm.

The option "Launch Internal screenshot browser" makes something funny in W7,64b - all window size of open apps go very slim and desktop icons get scrambled....
--- End quote ---
I have had a similar report -- I will fix it.  My stupid tool is trying to DOCK to the side of the screen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version