ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

MFCRecorder - Continued

<< < (8/15) > >>

mouser:
What wraith said.

Also, saying about someone on DonationCoder that they "took the donations and split" sort of implies that they left after collecting a bunch of money.. The reality is that the total donations given to Asudem would probably be just enough to go to the dinner and movies.

afoto:
I'd like to help out with the development of this, any chance of putting the source in a repository?

4wd:
I'd like to help out with the development of this, any chance of putting the source in a repository?-afoto (August 02, 2016, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Asudem got permission from the original developer to continue with public builds, that said the original source is still available for you to modify, (for your own private use only since the copyright remains with the original author - you need to get his permission to distribute).

Original post detailing some prerequisites.

PacoPaco:
Just found this site and registered just to say that the program looks really really interesting. My sincere congrats, but for some reason i can't manage to start recording anything and i can't find the reason. I click "Record", the program creates the folder in the recordings directory, but it's always empty and the "recording" check is never marked.

Any ideas what could be the problem?

4wd:
Just found this site and registered just to say that the program looks really really interesting. My sincere congrats, but for some reason i can't manage to start recording anything and i can't find the reason. I click "Record", the program creates the folder in the recordings directory, but it's always empty and the "recording" check is never marked.

Any ideas what could be the problem?-PacoPaco (September 28, 2016, 04:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, you didn't read the thread :)

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=42008.msg397351#msg397351

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version