ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

MFCRecorder - Continued

<< < (3/15) > >>

mouser:
The download is giving me a trojan alert from my local AVG virus installer as well.  I would exercise caution until we figure out what the story is.

wraith808:
The download is giving me a trojan alert from my local AVG virus installer as well.  I would exercise caution until we figure out what the story is.
-mouser (March 15, 2016, 07:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps we should just remove it from his post until he comes back?  I figured he'd say something by now... but you don't want to get DC blacklisted for hosting malware.

mouser:
done.

Asudem:
Hmm, I haven't been getting updates about replies in the thread. I will re-upload the exe unconfused. I'm guessing that's the issue the malware detectors are having.

wraith808:
Hmm, I haven't been getting updates about replies in the thread. I will re-upload the exe unconfused. I'm guessing that's the issue the malware detectors are having.
-Asudem (March 15, 2016, 08:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you could also upload the checksum and the virus reports on your new file, that would be helpful at alleviating suspicion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version