ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

MFCRecorder - Continued

<< < (6/15) > >>

NotACoder:
I have recently gotten permission from the original author of MFCRecorder, AnonCapper, to modify his code and continue the MFCRecorder as I see fit...
-Asudem (December 11, 2015, 08:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

I guess you noticed in the GetModelsJsonUrl() that when constructing the WebSocket URL, only the first Websocket server from the _chatServers dictionary is used? (_chatServers.First().Key)

I instead did a simple:

--- Code: C# ---String chatServer = _chatServers.ElementAt(rand.Next(0, _chatServers.Count)).Key;Just my 2ยข.

Zeqem:
Would it be possible to switch to the normal broadcast instead if the mobile one?
-Garret (February 08, 2016, 02:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hmmm, tricky. I can look into it, but the way the program gathers the data has to be through the mobile version. Perhaps I can add an option to attempt a grab at the normal one.
-Asudem (February 08, 2016, 05:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

@Asudem Do you think you could share your source code?  I would like to take a look to see if perhaps I could help with the addition of an option to grab the normal broadcast.  This is something I am very interested in.  Or perhaps there is another way I could help you if not with the coding?

jdemarco:
once again, let me start by saying thank you.  great program.

i'm have an issue with the program hanging up after a day minimized to the tray.  I'll leave it, come back expecting to have a couple evenings of models i've included and find that it froze on the second night.  I need to kill it in task manager and restart it.  does anyone else have stability issues?  The real beauty of the program is being lost on me as i need to reset it daily if i want it to record that night.

4wd:
i'm have an issue with the program hanging up after a day minimized to the tray.  I'll leave it, come back expecting to have a couple evenings of models i've included and find that it froze on the second night.  I need to kill it in task manager and restart it.  does anyone else have stability issues?-jdemarco (May 26, 2016, 12:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, same problem here but not as regularly as you.  I think it might be something to do with being unable to access the internet at the moment it wants to do a scan, (or being interrupted when it's doing one), but this could just be coincidence with something else happening on my machine.

sidor0009:
Remove videos as you to use this program correctly?  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version