ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Exclusive Giveaway for DonationCoder - HD Video Converter Factory Pro

<< < (4/4)

wraith808:
^ Nice info, but I must say that I agree with Deo on this one.

Deozaan:
Thanks for that info 4wd.

I think it would have been better if Tronista had simply linked to a current giveaway rather than posting the serial here, but it doesn't bother me so much knowing that it is (or was, before it ended) a legitimate giveaway

Midnight Rambler:
All Above Keys Expired.

New License Key:

VC-HDPB-9735F00783-A689EEDE59-6AA971F979

(Serial active till Mar 17th, 2017)

You're welcome!  :-*
-Tronista (March 17, 2017, 01:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

From [email protected]:

This is a giveaway promotion, not a regular purchase.
You can use the giveaway license to unlock the software and use it as long as you want without upgrade/reinstall, and it can be used during the promotion days.
Now, the giveaway event has been expired, so you can’t use the giveaway license anymore.

Could you please consider purchasing a lifetime license, I can provide 50% off price for you: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/hd-video-converter/buy-50off.html

* Once the order process is completed, The license code will be sent to you automatically within minutes after payment
* All of the paid users would enjoy our 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our product or service, you can demand a refund via email, and we will process your request within 24 hours.

Reasonable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version