topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:43 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Exclusive Giveaway for DonationCoder - HD Video Converter Factory Pro  (Read 10199 times)

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
UPDATE 2015-12-06 1110hrs:
Please note that the correct links for this special offer to DCF members to use are:
Greetings! This is Kevincy from WonderFox Soft (videoconverterfactory.com). Hope everything goes well on your side.
Here I write to you for a request about Exclusive Giveaway for DonationCoder. We plan to offer the latest version of HD Video Converter Factory Pro (RRP $39.95) totally FREE for all DonationCoder members. The giveaway version can enjoy free update and technical support within 6 months. After that, you can still use it as long as you wish but not support further update.
Learn more about this software: http://www.videoconv.../hd-video-converter/
Since I don't have permission to post a thread, could you please help share this news on the appropriate place? In return, we can offer you a full license key of any one of our products which you can enjoy all service for lifetime.
We sincerely hope you could give us this chance. Looking forward to your reply at any time if you got interested.
Many thanks,
Kevincy
WonderFox Soft
[email protected]
  • Tried to "merge" 4 x .VOB files and the output at 8Gb was about 3 x larger than the collective input files added together.

Having said that, Wonderfox seems to have some good/interesting stuff, and this is my take on some other Wonderfox software that I got for $FREE:
2012-08-17 0248hrs: Installed this - WonderFox Document Manager: (Verdict - Not much cop.)
  • 2014-10-28 0118hrs: I recall trying it out briefly, but I think this must have been useless for my purposes, as I seem to have expunged it.

2014-10-27 1601hrs: d/l + install WonderFox DVD Ripper PRO:
  • Tried it out on ripping a few videos. Seems to work well and is less constrained than DVD Shrink (could copy videos that DVD Shrink could not copy), and much faster.
  • Not sure what the diff is between the DVD Ripper "SpeedY and "PRO" versions.

I think I shall try out HD Video Converter Factory Pro again and see if I have any better luck with it this time.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 04:21 PM by IainB »

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Exclusive Giveaway for DonationCoder - HD Video Converter Factory Pro
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 03:59 AM »
See above for links.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 11:44 PM by 4wd, Reason: Reason for original post NLR. »

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 08:05 AM »
[Yoda voice] Confused I am, on getting key how.[/Yoda voice]

This sounds like an offer to make an offer, not a currently active offer.

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 04:09 PM »
Sorry for not providing the correct links. I merely posted what I had been given.
I have since received an update from Kevincy at WonderFox Soft:
Hi IainB,
Thanks for your thread. But you forgot the activation key, I haven't sent you yet.
(Key redacted)
This is the activation key for HD Video Converter Factory Pro. Please modify your thread and ask your members to contact [email protected] if they have any problem or suggestions. If allowed, please change the product link to http://www.videoconv...erter/?donationcoder which is convenient for us to make statistics.
Thank you so much for all your help.
Here is an activation key of WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro for you:
(Key redacted)
Download here: http://www.videoconv...tory.com/dvd-ripper/

Thank you again.
Kevincy
WonderFox Soft

I'm not sure whether I am supposed to post the 1st activation key (i.e., for HD Video Converter Factory Pro) if it is just for me, in clear on this discussion thread, so have redacted it, just in case.

I shall update the opening post with the correct links:

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 04:19 PM »
I still don't get why he doesn't have the "permissions to post a thread."  That was why I didn't heed it and reported it as someone spamming the PM system.  They could easily have contacted mouser if that was the case, and he is more prevalent on the boards than any members.

* wraith808 shrugs

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2015, 04:28 PM »
I still don't get why he doesn't have the "permissions to post a thread."  That was why I didn't heed it and reported it as someone spamming the PM system.  They could easily have contacted mouser if that was the case, and he is more prevalent on the boards than any members.
* wraith808 shrugs

It mystified me too. He seems to think that he does not have permission to post. However, I was happy to oblige as the Wonderfox Soft products seem OK.

When he reads this thread now, he may realise that it is OK for him to post.
I shall tell him in PM as well.

dapeping

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2015, 10:31 PM »

* wraith808 shrugs

It mystified me too. He seems to think that he does not have permission to post. However, I was happy to oblige as the Wonderfox Soft products seem OK.

When he reads this thread now, he may realise that it is OK for him to post.
I shall tell him in PM as well.

First of all, I must say thank you to IainB for posting this thread. Actually I also sent PM to wraith808 but got no response. Perhaps he is too busy to miss it. :)

I will explain the meaning of "no permissions to post a thread.". You know, as a new registered member, it normally will be regarded as a spam post if I start a thread immediately. In addition, to prevent spam, I don't think system will allow you to post links in the thread. A thread posted by a senior member or moderatior will be more credible.

What I want to say is, this campaign for DonationCoder is legit.

DCF members visit the following page to download HD Video Converter Factory Pro:
http://www.videoconv...erter/?donationcoder

After that, use the license key below to activate it.
VC-HDPB-AF95704B11-D18266FF26-C9B32CFF13

At last, thanks a lot for all your help.  :Thmbsup:

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2016, 06:47 PM »
I don't know whether this offer continues indefinitely for DC members, but I thought I should update this, thread since I have migrated to another laptop and recently installed the latest versions of my copies of:
  • Wonderfox Video Converter Pro: (now v11.0) though I only have occasional need to use this software, it seems to be very well-designed for what it does (convert video from one format to another).
    Unfortunately, the licence for this has expired. (So it only converts the first 5 minutes of any video.)

• Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro: (now v8.1) and still a great product IMHO and still relatively very fast - I just did an HQ rip of one of our movie DVDs with it and it took approx. 25 mins - DVD Shrink would have typically taken about 50mins. for a standard quality rip.
    Fortunately, the licence for this is current. (Which is what I expected it was intended to be.)

Both products:
  • are relatively easy to use,
  • have a relatively intuitive interface,
  • use standard settings by default, so there's no need for the user to know much about videos or formats - though there seem to be plenty of options in settings for more expert video users who might want to change things about.
  • have good online support/video tutorials.

I shall check with @dapeping regarding the intended life/use of the special offer Wonderfox Video Converter Pro licence, as I wasn't too sure what to expect about that.

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Good news. There is a special Christmas offer on for Wonderfox Video Converter Factory Pro v11.0.
Go to: http://www.videoconv....com/christmas/?em12

Install it, launch it, register it with the license key given in an attached document file
Key is: VC-HDPB-B931700782-319DF5FC04-9CD690FFFD (Valid before January 7th, 2017)

I already had an unregistered installation of v11.0, so I just had to enter the license key to register it.
Works fine.    :Thmbsup:

Tronista

• Participant
  • Joined in 2017
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
All Above Keys Expired.

New License Key:

VC-HDPB-9735F00783-A689EEDE59-6AA971F979

(Serial active till Mar 17th, 2017)

You're welcome!  :-*

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Donate to Member
I'm assuming that's a key that the authors of Wonderfox are ok with being given away here? If not we need to remove it.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member

That's today.

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
We've had this show up a few times by different users (and dodgy in the case that they got a user to create this thread), and I haven't really gotten a feel for whether it was dodgy any time.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Agreed. Most of this thread seems sketchy to me.

I'd much prefer if someone from WonderFox Soft made an account and clearly stated who they were and how they were affiliated with WonderSoft, and then was free to make promotional discounts/giveaways in the appropriate places of the forums.

As it is, I see no (verifiable) indication that this is an officially sanctioned giveaway. As far as I can tell, this is a random warez serial posted by a random person on the internet.

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
As it is, I see no (verifiable) indication that this is an officially sanctioned giveaway. As far as I can tell, this is a random warez serial posted by a random person on the internet.

It's one of those programs that always seems to be available as a free giveaway somewhere, (much like WinX HD Converter Deluxe).

Here's a current one (Infinigeek - says expires March 15 but the software site says March 17):

WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Giveaway Video Converter Factory website

[EXPIRED NOW] Valid until March 17, 2017 - same license key as given above so this offer here is not exclusive to DC.

Having tried it once, it's main strength lies in the average user just being able to pick an output format to suit a device without having to mess about with encoder parameters.

BTW, if you're thinking of buying it, install it, then uninstall it - they'll offer a 70% discount to change your mind  ;)

Also, if you don't want to install it, use UniExtract to extract the NSIS installer and answer (N)o when it prompts you to overwrite any extracted files, (otherwise you'll end up with the Japanese version - which is OK if you can read Japanese), then just run and register.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:46 PM by 4wd »

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
^ Nice info, but I must say that I agree with Deo on this one.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thanks for that info 4wd.

I think it would have been better if Tronista had simply linked to a current giveaway rather than posting the serial here, but it doesn't bother me so much knowing that it is (or was, before it ended) a legitimate giveaway

Midnight Rambler

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
All Above Keys Expired.

New License Key:

VC-HDPB-9735F00783-A689EEDE59-6AA971F979

You're welcome!  :-*

From [email protected]:

This is a giveaway promotion, not a regular purchase.
You can use the giveaway license to unlock the software and use it as long as you want without upgrade/reinstall, and it can be used during the promotion days.
Now, the giveaway event has been expired, so you can’t use the giveaway license anymore.

Could you please consider purchasing a lifetime license, I can provide 50% off price for you: http://www.videoconv...erter/buy-50off.html

* Once the order process is completed, The license code will be sent to you automatically within minutes after payment
* All of the paid users would enjoy our 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our product or service, you can demand a refund via email, and we will process your request within 24 hours.

Reasonable.
Compaq Presario 5716 (98), Dell Dimension 4700 (XP), Lenovo ThinkPad T530 (Win 7 Pro > Win 10 Pro).