ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Exclusive Giveaway for DonationCoder - HD Video Converter Factory Pro

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
I'm assuming that's a key that the authors of Wonderfox are ok with being given away here? If not we need to remove it.

Deozaan:
(Serial active till Mar 17th, 2017)
-Tronista (March 17, 2017, 01:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's today.

wraith808:
We've had this show up a few times by different users (and dodgy in the case that they got a user to create this thread), and I haven't really gotten a feel for whether it was dodgy any time.

Deozaan:
Agreed. Most of this thread seems sketchy to me.

I'd much prefer if someone from WonderFox Soft made an account and clearly stated who they were and how they were affiliated with WonderSoft, and then was free to make promotional discounts/giveaways in the appropriate places of the forums.

As it is, I see no (verifiable) indication that this is an officially sanctioned giveaway. As far as I can tell, this is a random warez serial posted by a random person on the internet.

4wd:
As it is, I see no (verifiable) indication that this is an officially sanctioned giveaway. As far as I can tell, this is a random warez serial posted by a random person on the internet.-Deozaan (March 17, 2017, 05:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's one of those programs that always seems to be available as a free giveaway somewhere, (much like WinX HD Converter Deluxe).

Here's a current one (Infinigeek - says expires March 15 but the software site says March 17):

WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Giveaway Video Converter Factory website

[EXPIRED NOW] Valid until March 17, 2017 - same license key as given above so this offer here is not exclusive to DC.

Having tried it once, it's main strength lies in the average user just being able to pick an output format to suit a device without having to mess about with encoder parameters.

BTW, if you're thinking of buying it, install it, then uninstall it - they'll offer a 70% discount to change your mind  ;)

Also, if you don't want to install it, use UniExtract to extract the NSIS installer and answer (N)o when it prompts you to overwrite any extracted files, (otherwise you'll end up with the Japanese version - which is OK if you can read Japanese), then just run and register.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version