ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Exclusive Giveaway for DonationCoder - HD Video Converter Factory Pro

<< < (2/4) > >>

IainB:
I still don't get why he doesn't have the "permissions to post a thread."  That was why I didn't heed it and reported it as someone spamming the PM system.  They could easily have contacted mouser if that was the case, and he is more prevalent on the boards than any members.
* wraith808 shrugs-wraith808 (December 05, 2015, 04:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

It mystified me too. He seems to think that he does not have permission to post. However, I was happy to oblige as the Wonderfox Soft products seem OK.

When he reads this thread now, he may realise that it is OK for him to post.
I shall tell him in PM as well.

dapeping:
I still don't get why he doesn't have the "permissions to post a thread."  That was why I didn't heed it and reported it as someone spamming the PM system.  They could easily have contacted mouser if that was the case, and he is more prevalent on the boards than any members.

* wraith808 shrugs-wraith808 (December 05, 2015, 04:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

It mystified me too. He seems to think that he does not have permission to post. However, I was happy to oblige as the Wonderfox Soft products seem OK.

When he reads this thread now, he may realise that it is OK for him to post.
I shall tell him in PM as well.
-IainB (December 05, 2015, 04:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

First of all, I must say thank you to IainB for posting this thread. Actually I also sent PM to wraith808 but got no response. Perhaps he is too busy to miss it. :)

I will explain the meaning of "no permissions to post a thread.". You know, as a new registered member, it normally will be regarded as a spam post if I start a thread immediately. In addition, to prevent spam, I don't think system will allow you to post links in the thread. A thread posted by a senior member or moderatior will be more credible.

What I want to say is, this campaign for DonationCoder is legit.

DCF members visit the following page to download HD Video Converter Factory Pro:
http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/hd-video-converter/?donationcoder

After that, use the license key below to activate it.

--- ---VC-HDPB-AF95704B11-D18266FF26-C9B32CFF13
At last, thanks a lot for all your help.  :Thmbsup:

IainB:
I don't know whether this offer continues indefinitely for DC members, but I thought I should update this, thread since I have migrated to another laptop and recently installed the latest versions of my copies of:

* Wonderfox Video Converter Pro: (now v11.0) though I only have occasional need to use this software, it seems to be very well-designed for what it does (convert video from one format to another).
Unfortunately, the licence for this has expired. (So it only converts the first 5 minutes of any video.)

* Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro: (now v8.1) and still a great product IMHO and still relatively very fast - I just did an HQ rip of one of our movie DVDs with it and it took approx. 25 mins - DVD Shrink would have typically taken about 50mins. for a standard quality rip.
Fortunately, the licence for this is current. (Which is what I expected it was intended to be.)

Both products:

* are relatively easy to use,
* have a relatively intuitive interface,
* use standard settings by default, so there's no need for the user to know much about videos or formats - though there seem to be plenty of options in settings for more expert video users who might want to change things about.
* have good online support/video tutorials.
I shall check with @dapeping regarding the intended life/use of the special offer Wonderfox Video Converter Pro licence, as I wasn't too sure what to expect about that.

IainB:
Good news. There is a special Christmas offer on for Wonderfox Video Converter Factory Pro v11.0.
Go to: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/christmas/?em12

Install it, launch it, register it with the license key given in an attached document file
Key is: VC-HDPB-B931700782-319DF5FC04-9CD690FFFD (Valid before January 7th, 2017)

I already had an unregistered installation of v11.0, so I just had to enter the license key to register it.
Works fine.    :Thmbsup:

Tronista:
All Above Keys Expired.

New License Key:

VC-HDPB-9735F00783-A689EEDE59-6AA971F979

(Serial active till Mar 17th, 2017)

You're welcome!  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version