ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Exclusive Giveaway for DonationCoder - HD Video Converter Factory Pro

(1/4) > >>

IainB:
UPDATE 2015-12-06 1110hrs:
Please note that the correct links for this special offer to DCF members to use are:

* DCF members please contact [email protected] if they have any problem or suggestions.
* DCF members please use the product link to access the deal http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/hd-video-converter/?donationcoder - which is used by Wonderfox Soft to gather statistics about the campaign offer.__________________________________________
ORIGINAL Opening Post is below: (with broken link corrected)
Just a heads up regarding a special offer. I received this message in my DC personal messages Inbox today:
Dear Sir,
Greetings! This is Kevincy from WonderFox Soft (videoconverterfactory.com). Hope everything goes well on your side.
Here I write to you for a request about Exclusive Giveaway for DonationCoder. We plan to offer the latest version of HD Video Converter Factory Pro (RRP $39.95) totally FREE for all DonationCoder members. The giveaway version can enjoy free update and technical support within 6 months. After that, you can still use it as long as you wish but not support further update.
Learn more about this software: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/hd-video-converter/
Since I don't have permission to post a thread, could you please help share this news on the appropriate place? In return, we can offer you a full license key of any one of our products which you can enjoy all service for lifetime.
We sincerely hope you could give us this chance. Looking forward to your reply at any time if you got interested.
Many thanks,
Kevincy
WonderFox Soft
[email protected]

--- End quote ---
I have actually used this software in 2014, and here are my notes about it (copied from my OneNote PIM):
2014-01-28 1446hrs: d/l + install WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro via BitsDuJour (FREE):

* Doesn't seem to be very good or efficient at what it is supposed to do.
* Tried to "merge" 4 x .VOB files and the output at 8Gb was about 3 x larger than the collective input files added together.__________________

--- End quote ---
I recall spending quite a bit of time trying to see what on my system might have been causing the above problems, but I gave up eventually, so it remains a mystery.

Having said that, Wonderfox seems to have some good/interesting stuff, and this is my take on some other Wonderfox software that I got for $FREE:
2012-08-17 0248hrs: Installed this - WonderFox Document Manager: (Verdict - Not much cop.)

* 2014-10-28 0118hrs: I recall trying it out briefly, but I think this must have been useless for my purposes, as I seem to have expunged it.
2014-10-27 1601hrs: d/l + install WonderFox DVD Ripper PRO:

* Tried it out on ripping a few videos. Seems to work well and is less constrained than DVD Shrink (could copy videos that DVD Shrink could not copy), and much faster.
* Not sure what the diff is between the DVD Ripper "SpeedY and "PRO" versions.
I think I shall try out HD Video Converter Factory Pro again and see if I have any better luck with it this time.

4wd:
See above for links.

Stoic Joker:
[Yoda voice] Confused I am, on getting key how.[/Yoda voice]

This sounds like an offer to make an offer, not a currently active offer.

IainB:
Sorry for not providing the correct links. I merely posted what I had been given.
I have since received an update from Kevincy at WonderFox Soft:
Hi IainB,
Thanks for your thread. But you forgot the activation key, I haven't sent you yet.
(Key redacted)
This is the activation key for HD Video Converter Factory Pro. Please modify your thread and ask your members to contact [email protected] if they have any problem or suggestions. If allowed, please change the product link to http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/hd-video-converter/?donationcoder which is convenient for us to make statistics.
Thank you so much for all your help.
Here is an activation key of WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro for you:
(Key redacted)
Download here: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/dvd-ripper/

Thank you again.
Kevincy
WonderFox Soft

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure whether I am supposed to post the 1st activation key (i.e., for HD Video Converter Factory Pro) if it is just for me, in clear on this discussion thread, so have redacted it, just in case.

I shall update the opening post with the correct links:

* DCF members please contact [email protected] if they have any problem or suggestions.
* DCF members please use the product link to access the deal http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/hd-video-converter/?donationcoder - which is used by Wonderfox Soft to gather statistics about the campaign offer.

wraith808:
I still don't get why he doesn't have the "permissions to post a thread."  That was why I didn't heed it and reported it as someone spamming the PM system.  They could easily have contacted mouser if that was the case, and he is more prevalent on the boards than any members.

* wraith808 shrugs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version