ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Atlantis Word Processor [gotd]

(1/1)

MilesAhead:
Since wordpad switched to the ribbon interface I have been using Atlantis Nova, which is the free version of Atlantis Word Processor.  AWP is on GOTD today.  It installed and activated fine.

I don't use word processors much.  Mostly I use text editors for programming.  So I cannot critique this word processor's features, performance etc..  But what I can say is it has the traditional menu at the top.  If you just need something to dash off a quick rtf file then you may prefer Atlantis Nova.  It snaps open much faster.  :)

Atlantis Web Page

Midnight Rambler:
I agree that this WAS worth installing over the previous GOTD version.  Its portability is icing on the cake.  Loads a bit slow but still preferable overall to freeware AbiWord.

MilesAhead:
I agree that this WAS worth installing over the previous GOTD version.  Its portability is icing on the cake.  Loads a bit slow but still preferable overall to freeware AbiWord.
-Midnight Rambler (December 10, 2015, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am glad for the positive response.  I am likely to be only an occasional user.  But I signed up for the forum just in case.  :)

techidave:
I like Abiword because of its speed and interface.  but development seems to have stalled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version