ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Black Friday Deals 2015

<< < (3/7) > >>

Ennovy:
Code Sector Cyber Weekend sale : 50% discount on TeraCopy and other Code Sector software
http://blog.codesector.com/2015/11/27/teracopy-pro-discount/

Starting now, and running through Monday November 30th, we are offering 50% off all our software.

The fine print:
    – After you purchase TeraCopy Pro it may be used indefinitely.
    – Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free for the lifetime of the product.
    – TeraCopy Pro is licensed per user, so if more people are going to use TeraCopy Pro you will need to purchase additional copies.
    – Each license allows installation on all owned computers, and TeraCopy Pro may be used at exactly the same time on each of them.
    – Transfer of a license to another owned computer is allowed.
    – License activation isn’t required.
--- End quote ---

dr_andus:
... and other Code Sector software
-Ennovy (November 27, 2015, 12:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

If they'd only update Direct Folders... It hasn't received any love since 2012, but they keep selling it, despite the fact that some of its features no longer work properly even under Windows 7. I just love this software (and still use it in Win7, despite its minor defficiencies). So, yeah, highly recommended and good opportunity to pick it up at a discount, but also ask for an update while at the checkout ;)

PhilB:
Bvckup 2 - great lightweight backup-by-synchronisation (supports file-diff style backups) 20%/10% off with code BF2015 - TODAY ONLY (27/11/2015) (whoops, this was already posted!)

A bit off topic, perhaps - for the more creative of you:
Envato creative bundle - $39 for a whole heap ("$676 worth") of creative resources, icons, photoshop actions, etc
100 non-expiring Depositphotos stock photo credits via AppSumo for $39 - http://www.appsumo.com/depositphotos-black-friday/ - TODAY ONLY (27/11/2015)
(Depositphoto's own deal is credits 20% off, subscription plans 30% off - promo CS6842346 (I actually have no idea if this is specific to just me, so let me know if you try it) - until 30/11/2015)

tomos:
If you're interested in a camera -- the seven or so on this page are all interchangeable lens cameras, but they have a longer list as well that I didnt look at.
The 7 Best Black Friday Camera Deals of 2015
(imaging-resource.com)

4wd:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware-Jibz (November 27, 2015, 02:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Re. this deal, the following deal from PC & Tech Authority (via OzBargain) is still active as of this moment:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium V2 - Lifetime, non-expiring, 1 PC license:

Black Friday Deals 2015

Depending on what your bank charges for currency conversion, it'll be cheaper if you buy it in AUD at AUD$29.95 which at current exchange rate is USD$21.54.

If you change the shopping cart to USD it's USD$27.95, for me anyway.

Black Friday Deals 2015Black Friday Deals 2015

I tried it via a US VPN and it still let me add it to the cart and go to checkout, (didn't proceed as I already have a enough licenses of the program).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version