ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

hotkeys no longer working in version 4.15.2

<< < (5/6) > >>

jmcturnan:
I found the solution to the Dropbox stealing the PrintScr button... the key is to turn it on (because it already was disabled) and then off again for the setting to actually disable itself.

https://www.dropboxforum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/201168529-Please-provide-option-to-disable-screenshot-keyboard-shortcuts

mouser:
thanks for sharing that jmcturnan!

absoblogginlutely:
Easy enough, this could actually be useful just for people who occasionally want todo multiple arrows in a row without text -- just because i think by default (there is an option to change this on the Drawing Objects tab) you can't normally draw a bunch of arrows without re-clicking the arrow tool each time.

So I'm thinking the new function will be accessible from the object tools menu, and be something like "Draw and label (step 1, step 2, etc.) multiple arrows..", and then present user with a small dialog with text edit defaulting to "Step #" and the user can accept or change that text (e.g. "Stage #"), and possibly change starting # (useful when continuing from prior labeling) and then it would let you draw one arrow after another, auto labeling them with the proper step #, until you select a new tool.

Any thoughts?
-mouser (December 01, 2015, 09:45 AM)
--- End quote ---
sounds great mouser. I didnt know you could create several arrows in a row. will have to investigate that option too.  An option to do this without the arrows, just numbers would still be useful.

TMerrillH@GMailcom:
I just found Screenshot Captor and installed it on my Windows 10 ver 1511 system. The hotkeys worked fine at the start, but after a restart they no longer work, the prompts in the Capture menu don't include them, and the Preferences won't accept them.

mouser:
Do you have DropBox installed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version