ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

hotkeys no longer working in version 4.15.2

<< < (4/6) > >>

absoblogginlutely:
I hardly ever use the clipart so didn't even realise that was there.
Snagit would be 8 clicks for a 7 point step process - one to select the mouse to be a stamp and then 7 more clicks to add the 7 steps.
The current clipart is Select clipart image 1, drag to location, resize, select image 2, drag to location.....

I use the arrows with Text boxes a ton. It's very helpful to be able to provide documentation on the steps required.

Back to the original problem with  hotkeys, my issue seems to have gone away - no more issues with hotkeys going missing for a while now.

mouser:
Yeah i like the idea of adding a mode where making an arrow auto-added some numbered text (step 1, step 2, step 3), so it would just be a matter dragging startpoint to endpoint, and repeating this process as many times as you want, each time it would add a new arrow with appropriate text.

ScreenManiac:
... adding a mode where making an arrow auto-added some numbered text (step 1, step 2, step 3),
-mouser (November 30, 2015, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
:Thmbsup: +1

Ath:
... adding a mode where making an arrow auto-added some numbered text (step 1, step 2, step 3),
-mouser (November 30, 2015, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
:Thmbsup: +2

mouser:
Easy enough, this could actually be useful just for people who occasionally want todo multiple arrows in a row without text -- just because i think by default (there is an option to change this on the Drawing Objects tab) you can't normally draw a bunch of arrows without re-clicking the arrow tool each time.

So I'm thinking the new function will be accessible from the object tools menu, and be something like "Draw and label (step 1, step 2, etc.) multiple arrows..", and then present user with a small dialog with text edit defaulting to "Step #" and the user can accept or change that text (e.g. "Stage #"), and possibly change starting # (useful when continuing from prior labeling) and then it would let you draw one arrow after another, auto labeling them with the proper step #, until you select a new tool.

Any thoughts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version