topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:48 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Get Quote to use full edit applet instead of Quick Reply?  (Read 5343 times)

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Get Quote to use full edit applet instead of Quick Reply?
« on: October 08, 2015, 09:23 AM »
I don't see any way to get into Preferences if that is where this is controlled.  When I quote a post I get Quick Reply with no way to switch to the whole enchilada.

Edit:  Also I see no way to upload attachments or do much of anything.  If I click Quick Reply it just hides the window.  It does not give me an option to use the full BBS Edit thingie.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 09:43 AM by MilesAhead »

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Get Quote to use full edit applet instead of Quick Reply?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 10:53 AM »
I don't see any way to get into Preferences if that is where this is controlled.  When I quote a post I get Quick Reply with no way to switch to the whole enchilada.

Edit:  Also I see no way to upload attachments or do much of anything.  If I click Quick Reply it just hides the window.  It does not give me an option to use the full BBS Edit thingie.

I thought that was the way it always was... at least that's the way I always used it.  In order to get to the full reply from there, you just click preview.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 11:00 AM »

I thought that was the way it always was... at least that's the way I always used it.  In order to get to the full reply from there, you just click preview.

What is to preview if you cannot set an attachment?  No it definitely was possible to go directly into the full edit mode before.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 11:06 AM »
what wraith said: you hit preview and then you can add attachments,etc.