ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Sleipnir Browser for Laptop lovers?

(1/2) > >>

MilesAhead:
 I noticed Sleipnir Browser today.  What caught my eye was stuff on the home page about the rendering producing easy to read text.  Since blurry text in browsers is a constant issue with my Toshiba Laptop I tried out the portable version.

I did change the fonts to the ones I use in Firefox.  I must say it does look as though I can read smaller fonts in this browser.  The text seems a tad less blurry.

I thought I would post since I see many Laptop users searching for a way to avoid the blurs.

The browser is a chrome variant.

techidave:
Nice.  just downloaded in on my pcs.  will try on laptop later on.

Ath:
I tried it, but I'm quite used to using mouse-gestures, and I can't get that working yet, so I'm no convert yet.
It does look great though, that part works alright :Thmbsup:

MilesAhead:
I tried it, but I'm quite used to using mouse-gestures, and I can't get that working yet, so I'm no convert yet.
It does look great though, that part works alright :Thmbsup:
-Ath (October 31, 2015, 01:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

I did like the way text looked.  But I got thrown by the thumbnail tabs.  I guess I could turn them off and install a SpeedDial instead.  In fact I started to set up FastDial.  But I am sick of doing it.  If just pasting the settings would install the dials it would be ok.  But I am sick of navigating and adding.  I have too many browsers floating around and I have SlimJet already set up.  If I saw this first I think I would keep it though.  It has a different look without being too weird.  :)

MilesAhead:
Nice.  just downloaded in on my pcs.  will try on laptop later on.
-techidave (October 31, 2015, 11:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you are into speed dials and find a better one for it than FastDial please let me know.  I may put it on again if I don't have to set everything up manually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version