ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

VclSkin

(1/3) > >>

Renox:
Does anyone have like a little mini guide on how to apply skins using VclSkin... I just downloaded the straight-up zip file and need some help... Kind of new to BCB 2006...

mouser:
doesnt vclskin have a manual?

Renox:
Yes... I am a n00b when it comes to this... can't figure anything out in BCB 2006... Anyway you could make a small sample or something that I could look at??

mouser:
there should be a sample or something in vclskin -
once you get it basically working i might be able to help you figure out some tricks or stuff.. look for a sample in vclskin page or something. you'll figure it out !

Renox:
I have tried alot, lol, and still cant get this thing working... I have the Borland C++ Builder 2006... When I try to open one of the the examples, i cant... there are errors out the wazoo... Leading me to believe that it doesn't quite work with bcb2006... not sure though... I am only 18 years old and just started my classes for college programming in the Computer Science field... so, if I sound stupid, dont laugh too hard! lol!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version