ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

Idea Thread for NANY 2016

<< < (3/4) > >>

dr_andus:
May be such a thing exists already, but if not... :)
-ewemoa (October 19, 2015, 12:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Doesn't WinPrivacy Plus do some of that?
-dr_andus (November 30, 2015, 05:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't know :)
-ewemoa (November 30, 2015, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, it does something along those lines, I'm just not sure if it does it at the granularity you were suggesting.

P.S. I think there is a free version of that as well, if you want to check it out.

ewemoa:
I appreciate the suggestion, but lately I'm wary of apps for this sort of thing without source.  Still, it's nice to see some development along these lines!

dr_andus:
I appreciate the suggestion, but lately I'm wary of apps for this sort of thing without source.  Still, it's nice to see some development along these lines!
-ewemoa (December 01, 2015, 03:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, what do you mean "without source"? It's from the makers of WinPatrol, discussed before on this forum (which is how I found out about them, incidentally).

ewemoa:
Sorry for the vagueness, what I meant was "without source code".

n8wachT:
Convert PopUp Quotes to a personalised reminder and/or motivational and/or goals software. Could even be used for random ToDo's that dont need to be done urgently. Or simply a way of running ideas by every now and again so that they can rattle around in the background..
-tomos (November 30, 2015, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am really diggin this idea

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version