ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

N.A.N.Y. 2016 Announcement

(1/5) > >>

mouser:
Since 2007 we have held an annual event that we call NANY (New Apps for the New Year), where we ask the coders who hang out on DonationCoder to create some new piece of free software and share it with the world on January 1st of the new year.

NANY is really the funnest thing we do on this site, and it's one of the few times we can all play together.  There are no winners or losers, it's simply a celebration of programming and creating new software and sharing it with the world.  You can target any operating system (desktop or mobile) or even make a web-based tool.  It can be a game, utility, large application, whatever.  DC takes makes no claim on your software, it's just an event to encourage you to share a creation with others.  Best of all, everyone who participates gets a free commemorative coffee mug.

Browse previous year entries here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?board=210.0

Deozaan:
Don't forget to update the NANY Post Template to say NANY 2016. :)

skwire:
I should update that pic with the ninth mug.   :P

mouser:
Don't forget to update the NANY Post Template to say NANY 2016
--- End quote ---
Done. thanks for the reminder -- the new forum code makes it a little easier for me to update.

I should update that pic with the ninth mug.
--- End quote ---
yes please.

Curt:
I should update that pic with the ninth mug.-skwire (October 09, 2015, 05:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

^ count, and make it all a tenth anniversary contest ;-)

Maybe "10" would make it a little easier to get public attention?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version