topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:52 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: [free] WiseCare 365 Pro 4.2.2  (Read 13715 times)

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
[free] WiseCare 365 Pro 4.2.2
« on: October 09, 2015, 07:38 AM »
http://www.bitsdujour.com/pc-download

Wise Care 365 Pro.  No reg key.  The installer is unlocked.  They only ask for an email address and your name to email you the download link.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:25 PM by MilesAhead »

Midnight Rambler

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: [free] WiseCare 365 Pro updated today - free at BDJ
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 11:45 AM »
Uninstalled GOTD version and installed this one.  Appears to be no expiration.  Thanks for the heads-up.
Compaq Presario 5716 (98), Dell Dimension 4700 (XP), Lenovo ThinkPad T530 (Win 7 Pro > Win 10 Pro).

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 01:42 PM »
Uninstalled GOTD version and installed this one.  Appears to be no expiration.  Thanks for the heads-up.
-Midnight Rambler (October 09, 2015, 11:45 AM)

Many of these say updating may reduce you to the free version or kill off your registration.  But it may be a gamble that the programmer doesn't want to add these checks just for giveaway versions.  If the program registration or install/uninstall "calls home" it might trigger.  But in most cases the free version still has useful functions.  So not the end of the world if you get kicked down to the ordinary free version.

Start Menu X Pro giveaway installed updates when I clicked "check for updates" but I noticed later it said my registration was cancelled.  So it can happen.  I don't have the energy anyway to create a whole bunch of shortcut categories to organize the Start Menu.  That was the main enhancement in the Pro version.  No biggie.  The free functionality still works fine.  :)

Midnight Rambler

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 09:55 AM »
Turns out it's one version increment up from GOTD's and with all of these giveaways, one has to adjust settings never to call home for updates unless of coarse they're included for a certain duration.  Still worth the download since this is a decent tool.
Compaq Presario 5716 (98), Dell Dimension 4700 (XP), Lenovo ThinkPad T530 (Win 7 Pro > Win 10 Pro).

Midnight Rambler

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 10:26 AM »
Here's v.3.9.1 Pro.  No free updates so be sure to prevent updates in settings.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 12:15 PM »
Here's v.3.9.1 Pro.  No free updates so be sure to prevent updates in settings.
-Midnight Rambler (November 02, 2015, 10:26 AM)

I checked for updates on mine today when I saw the new release of the Free edition thinking I might get some new modules.  It popped up a dialog that says the Giveaway version cannot update without reverting to Free and offering the Pro updates at a discount.  To maintain the status quo you just cancel.  That is much better than letting you know you are back to the free version after the fact.  :)

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
[free] WiseCare 365 Pro (new giveaway)
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 07:51 AM »
Installer automatically activates via embedded license key.  Lifetime license but no updates:
http://www.mostiwant...-version-serial-key/

Edit: It stipulates a 3 day limit to get/install.  So I assume you can download/install it up until Dec. 14 but see the page for details.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2015, 10:28 AM »
Note that the link in the previous post still produces a file for download.  If it will install and activate you would have to see for yourself.  I decided to get the update and let it convert to freeware.  I never use the oblique features anyway.  :)

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
[free] WiseCare 365 Pro 3.96
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 07:41 AM »
https://topwaresale....re-365-pro-giveaway/

As of post time there is 2 days, 17 hours and change to download.  The installer has no registration requirement(or is pre-registered) and is for Wise Care 365 Pro 3.98.

I like the utilities in this package.  My only advice would be to preserve your browser cookies you may want to disable all the Internet cleaning categories before running a clean using the Common Cleaner.  I use CCleaner to clean out my browser history since it allows you to list the cookies you wish to keep.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: [free] WiseCare 365 Pro 3.98 [ends today]
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 09:41 AM »
http://www.videoconv...rfactory.com/easter/

See the section for Wise Care 365.  Pressing the Get It Now button downloads a .docx file with a link to the download:  for those without .docx reader :
"http://wisecleaner dot com/xen/WiseCare365_V3_videoconverterfactory.exe"
(change "dot com" to ".com" of course)

You have to download and install before March 31.  But here is the good part.  If you already have an older version of Wise Care 365 giveaway it will update and continue the registration until that copy would have expired.  Mine is registered until July this year after I just updated.

There are some other software titles on the same page but nothing of interest to me personally.  :)

Midnight Rambler

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: [free] WiseCare 365 Pro 3.98
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2016, 01:04 PM »
Pro v. 4.17 is available for those interested.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
WiseCare 365 Pro and Free 4.19
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2016, 12:30 PM »
Version 4.19 both Free and Pro have been released.  Of interest may be the Free Portable edition.  All downloads are available from this link

As has been happening with previous updates, my Pro giveaway edition has updated to the new version through the updater in the Settings page.  I assume it will just cut off doing so when the year license has expired.  Then it may revert to the Free version.  Even so, the free version has quite a few utilities.

I did notice a giveaway for the Pro edition but I could not ascertain the version number of the giveaway.  Clicking the download button got no reaction.  That may indicate the giveaway is over or the page has a fault.  I am not sure which.  In any case, the Wise Care 365 Pro appears on the giveaway sites frequently so keep a look out for it.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 10:28 AM »
Hmm, now that the giveaway license is running out I am getting a really annoying nag screen.  Here is the thing though.  I uninstalled Wise Care 365 Pro.  Cleaned the registry.  Downloaded Wise Care 365 Free.  When I run it I get the same Pro nag screen.  So there is no good way to revert to the Free Portable version.

I took everything off and download Free Wise Registry Cleaner Portable.  So far it hasn't nagged me.  I guess I don't really need this with CCleaner anyway.  The registry cleaner function has better eye candy than CCleaner.  That's likely the real reason I used it.  I never used any of the resident functions.

Edit: It looks like the Free Registry Cleaner does the same stuff as the Pro. It just looks drab doing it.

Midnight Rambler

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 11:01 AM »
No nag screen on 4.17 PRO windowsdeal.com version.  In fact, I don't recall any registration problems and/or nag issues with windowsdeal software compared with GiveAwayOfTheDay software. 

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 04:39 PM »
No nag screen on 4.17 PRO windowsdeal.com version.  In fact, I don't recall any registration problems and/or nag issues with windowsdeal software compared with GiveAwayOfTheDay software. 
-Midnight Rambler (June 22, 2016, 11:01 AM)

I am thinking I may be better off with just 2 of their utilities.  The free portable versions of the registry and disk cleaner.  I probably don't need either as long as CCleaner is working correctly.  But when I bring up Wise Care 365 to the tray, stuff is running that i don't really care about(pun intended.) And how often am I going to defrag the Registry?  Once a year?  If I skipped it entirely I doubt if I could detect the difference.  Maybe the first boot after a defrag is a tad smoother.  Then it is right back to the usual sloppy booting.

I don't mind if they just put a splash screen up and ask if I want to revert to Free or upgrade to Pro for another cycle.  As long as when I choose free they stop nagging me.  But noooooooooooooo!!!  :)

Midnight Rambler

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2016, 09:19 AM »
+1 on CCleaner.  I use it daily after each session.  Sometimes though, a more aggressive registry cleaning is necessary and suites provide that along with reg defrag.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2016, 11:45 AM »
+1 on CCleaner.  I use it daily after each session.  Sometimes though, a more aggressive registry cleaning is necessary and suites provide that along with reg defrag.
-Midnight Rambler (June 23, 2016, 09:19 AM)

I should have stayed with the free version.  Now that they have me in the database I'll never be able to run it without the BS.  In any case the free Wise disk and registry cleaner stand-alone versions seem pretty good.  When the suite runs in the tray it is doing other stuff.  I could probably turn the stuff off but I hate to spend two hours reading exactly what it is doing just to disable it.  Much better to run and be done with each utility.

Midnight Rambler

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2016, 09:59 AM »
There are a lot of freeware disk/registry cleaners available but not defragers.  That's the strength of WiseCare Pro; it offers all four in one program.  Fewer installed programs, fewer conflicts.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: [free] WiseCare 365 Pro 4.2.2
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 04:28 PM »
Wise Care 365 Pro 4.2.2

There is one day, nine hours and change as of this post time, left on the giveaway.  A simple download when you give them your email address.  No license key.  It is unlocked/preregistered with no expiration but also no updates.

I uninstalled Wise Care 365 Free and ran this installer.  It came up with no nag screen and nothing about having to register it.  Good to go out of the box.

https://topwaresale....re-365-pro-giveaway/

Midnight Rambler

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: [free] WiseCare 365 Pro 4.2.2
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2016, 11:19 AM »
Wise Care 365 Pro 4.2.2

There is one day, nine hours and change as of this post time, left on the giveaway.  A simple download when you give them your email address.  No license key.  It is unlocked/preregistered with no expiration but also no updates.

:up: