ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Any photoshoppers feel like trying to hauntify a house photo

<< < (3/9) > >>

x16wda:
Very cool - needs an old cemetery off to the side now, maybe a raven up over the gables...

Stoic Joker:
Very cool - needs an old cemetery off to the side now, maybe a raven up over the gables...
-x16wda (October 04, 2015, 01:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

The cemetery attempt looked like crap ... But here's a version with a - watery grave - tomb that turned out ok (I think):
Any photoshoppers feel like trying to hauntify a house photo

Did I mention that I suck at Photoshop?? :D

mouser:
Looks neat -- although i think the cross/christian-imagery could be off-putting to some in my building, so that probably won't work for me..

Stoic Joker:
Looks neat -- although i think the cross/christian-imagery could be off-putting to some in my building, so that probably won't work for me..-mouser (October 04, 2015, 03:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

...And thus is the nature of the anguish that is the PC movement. I googled beach cemetery and up that popped. It really is an existing nautical grave marker ... So - as an atheist - I figured WTH it fits...lets go with it.

Hay, I understand that IRL it's -(pardon the pun)- your cross to bear ... I just think is really sad that some people can't get over themselves for the 8 seconds it takes to recognize a landmark that has been incorporated into a theme.

KynloStephen66515:
Looks neat -- although i think the cross/christian-imagery could be off-putting to some in my building, so that probably won't work for me..-mouser (October 04, 2015, 03:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

...And thus is the nature of the anguish that is the PC movement. I googled beach cemetery and up that popped. It really is an existing nautical grave marker ... So - as an atheist - I figured WTH it fits...lets go with it.

Hay, I understand that IRL it's -(pardon the pun)- your cross to bear ... I just think is really sad that some people can't get over themselves for the 8 seconds it takes to recognize a landmark that has been incorporated into a theme.
-Stoic Joker (October 04, 2015, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

"The cross is an enduring symbol of religious faith, above carved within a circle of letters."

"The anchor is a symbol of hope and steadfastness, and eternal life.  It is often found on sailors' headstones.  Masons used it as a symbol of well-grounded hope. Early Christians used it as a disguised symbol of the cross.  "

Sauce: https://stoneletters.com/blog/gravestone-symbols

Side note:  I completely agree that this PC culture is becoming stupid...people get offended over the most ridiculous things and I swear that 90% of the time they do it just for the sake of being an asshole  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version