ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Browsers History Manager (even several browsers at the same time)

(1/2) > >>

Contro:
Browsers History Manager (even several browsers at the same time)

I would like to find an portable utility able to collect and manage all the browsers history

is possible ?

Something near the target ?

Best Regards

4wd:
What exactly do you mean by "manage" ?

Browsing History Viewer

ha14:
Browser History Capturer

MiTeC Internet History Browser

BrowserHistorySpy

TaoPhoenix:

This thread disturbs me a little because I purposely split my browsers so at low levels I fix certain problems. I have noticed more and more how my "Youtube suggestions" are being populated with stuff.

I'm stuck at prob 1, why are you/you-plural using multi browsers and then trying to track it!? It feels like a "Work wants X, I want Y, then Z shows up somewhere" type problem but I'm saying we're missing a backstory here.

tomos:
This thread disturbs me a little because I purposely split my browsers so at low levels I fix certain problems. I have noticed more and more how my "Youtube suggestions" are being populated with stuff
-TaoPhoenix (September 10, 2015, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

isn't that that they recognise your IP address, so know your machine watched XYZ so make related suggestions - no matter which browser you're in?

I'm stuck at prob 1, why are you/you-plural using multi browsers and then trying to track it!? It feels like a "Work wants X, I want Y, then Z shows up somewhere" type problem but I'm saying we're missing a backstory here.
-TaoPhoenix (September 10, 2015, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I could see this being helpful - I use different browsers for different things but only because they're all crap at something or other. Another example: for a while I was using a browser without a Flash plugin, so I had another one I used where Flash was required.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version