ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What online services do you pay for?

<< < (5/7) > >>

4wd:
Fortunately there are at least 2 services I know of that will actually just ship you a large hard drive (2TB+ - the one I got most recently was 5TB!).
-JavaJones (September 10, 2015, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow, things have moved on since I last looked into it! That would make it a lot easier (presuming this is also available in the UK). Thanks for the heads up!
-dr_andus (September 11, 2015, 03:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

iDrive Express
This service includes free return shipping for customers within the USA. International customers from Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Australia and the UK will be reimbursed for the cost of Standard Shipping from the postal service of their choice.
--- End quote ---

If you're on a Personal Plan, they will do this once per year for free.

dr_andus:
iDrive Express
This service includes free return shipping for customers within the USA. International customers from Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Australia and the UK will be reimbursed for the cost of Standard Shipping from the postal service of their choice.
--- End quote ---

If you're on a Personal Plan, they will do this once per year for free.
-4wd (September 11, 2015, 05:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sweet! I'll look into this.

wyrwolf:
I have an AstraWeb account so I can get unlimited downloads from USENET - that's right, and yes, it's still worth it. ;)

4wd:
I have an AstraWeb account so I can get unlimited downloads from USENET - that's right, and yes, it's still worth it. ;)-wyrwolf (September 15, 2015, 06:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah yes, forgot about them, used to have an Unlimited account, I now have block accounts with AstraWeb and NewsgroupDirect which have lasted me a couple of years or more now ... I'm not the Usenet whore I once was  :-[ :P

nmharleyrider:
I pay for LastPass, Office365, MediciTV, MetOnDemand and DigitalConcert Hall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version