ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (75/81) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Is it just me, or do the new Spoiler tags not work in Win10's IE11? Using Edge yes, but in IE11 I get the link-finger icon, and no reaction to click what-so-ever.-Stoic Joker (September 10, 2015, 06:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Still wondering about this. Am I to assume then that it is just me? As it's happening in multiple locations on different machines ... All of which are running IE11 on Win10.

cyberdiva:
Can we get the "Go To" quick links at the bottom of threads like it was on the old site? It's no fun having to scroll back up to the top of the page just to navigate back to Unread threads or other areas of the site.
-Deozaan (August 30, 2015, 03:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'd like to make a similar request. 

Deozaan:
Still wondering about this. Am I to assume then that it is just me? As it's happening in multiple locations on different machines ... All of which are running IE11 on Win10.
-Stoic Joker (September 28, 2015, 07:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well that's interesting. I just loaded up IE to test it. All I did was just quote a random post from this thread and stick it in a spoiler box, clicked preview, and tested the spoiler. It worked fine.

Then I decided to quote your message in the spoiler box instead of the random one and now it won't work.

SpoilerIs it just me, or do the new Spoiler tags not work in Win10's IE11? Using Edge yes, but in IE11 I get the link-finger icon, and no reaction to click what-so-ever.-Stoic Joker (September 10, 2015, 06:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

-Stoic Joker (September 28, 2015, 07:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

EDIT: Spoiler seems to maybe work on actual posts, but not in previews.

Stoic Joker:
I never tried it in a preview, but the spoiler in your post does nothing for me in IE, but works fine in Edge or FF.

4wd:
I never tried it in a preview, but the spoiler in your post does nothing for me in IE, but works fine in Edge or FF.-Stoic Joker (September 29, 2015, 03:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Seems to work fine in IE11 on Win8.1Pro here in Deo's post but I can confirm it doesn't work in preview.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version