ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (73/81) > >>

cranioscopical:
fyi: Forum upgraded to v2.0.11.
-mouser (September 18, 2015, 10:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the hard work! Keep this up and we might allow you a half-day off on Dec 25.

TaoPhoenix:
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the hard work! Keep this up and we might allow you a half-day off on Dec 25.
-cranioscopical (September 19, 2015, 11:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, don't you know the Retail Way? Mouser has to work DOUBLE on Christmas because that's when *everyone else* is taking it off! He might get 7AM-3PM off December 27!
:o

wraith808:
--- End quote ---
What's new ? :)

-anandcoral (September 19, 2015, 10:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can always go to http://download.simplemachines.org/ and the most recent change log will be at the bottom of the page.  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
DC members ewemoa found a bug in search, where if there were more than 1000 results, the topmost relevant ones were not always being shown.
I have attempted to remedy that problem.

Let me know if you find any other oddities in search -- I will attempt to improve it as we go forward.

4wd:
Speaking of Search, is there any chance 'Sort by' option could be moved to the result page rather than having to go into Advanced Search?

The default Relevant never seems to be AFAIAC and it's always been quicker to sort by date because I'm usually searching for a post I've already seen and therefore have a good idea of when it occurred.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version