ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (53/81) > >>

crabby3:
All I know is that this orange-apple image, enlarging underneath the YouTube screen, is the first time it has happened (to me).
-crabby3 (September 07, 2015, 05:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I understood your image, but couldn't reproduce the problem, and decided it was probably something we could ignore or at least file as low-priority problem for now.
-mouser (September 07, 2015, 06:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for your reply.  I suppose this could be my machine and or browser as well?  Vista and IE 9?

Ath:
Regardless of whether I change the hyperlinks to be bold or not, i have used a different color for buddies on memberlist so they should show up differently -- so that should solve that problem.

We still need to decide whether to keep hyperlinks bolded (see screenshots to compare).
-mouser (September 07, 2015, 06:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
I can see that now, and I do like it, though it may need a little fine-tuning later.

The blue color I mentioned before seems to be assigned to (sub-)board moderators, like lanux128, Carol Haynes and app103. I hadn't recognized that before :-[

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here
(Buddy names again hidden to protect the innocent)

wraith808:
can you just confirm to me that we are talking about the same list? maybe a screenshot,
-mouser (September 06, 2015, 01:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

[ Invalid Attachment ]

I'd expect 1 name (and not my own) to "stand out from the crowd", here :-[
(Screenshot taken from Pale Moon)
-Ath (September 07, 2015, 02:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Buddy?  What's a buddy?!?

mouser:
In your profile you can create a list of buddies (doesn't have to be reciprocal).
Buddy list is just an easier way to see when someone on your buddy list is online currently.

JavaJones:
I'd love to see what the unread:all page looks like without the bold. Was it set this way (all links are bold) in the previous forum? Because if not that might explain a sense of something being "off" here that I hadn't put my finger on yet, in which case I'd prefer non-bold links by default. I think changing the color of visited links to better differentiate them is a better solution than bolding them all.

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version