ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Adapt emptytxtfile.ahk to windows 8.1

<< < (4/9) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
@Stephen
Thanks for posting that about the code tag.  I didn't realize syntax highlight would work that easily.  :up:
-MilesAhead (August 10, 2015, 04:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

No worries :) - It works for all the code in the dropdown list on the full reply window - same as all other tags, just drop in whatever you want between the tags, and let the forum do the rest :)

MilesAhead:
@Stephen
Thanks for posting that about the code tag.  I didn't realize syntax highlight would work that easily.  :up:
--- End quote ---

No worries :) - It works for all the code in the dropdown list on the full reply window - same as all other tags, just drop in whatever you want between the tags, and let the forum do the rest :)
-Stephen66515 (August 10, 2015, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I guess I need to learn to "cheat" and do things the easy way for once.  :)

tomos:
I am the administrator in windows 8.1
-Contro (August 10, 2015, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

try it anyway - cant hurt! (I think e.g. UAC can still limit software)

Contro:
[code=autohotkey]
PUT YOUR CODE HERE
[/code]

Do that, have nice code.
-Stephen66515 (August 10, 2015, 03:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Running to try. It's easy
 :-*

Contro:
@Stephen
--- End quote ---

The target of the script is open a window with predefined names of txt files in a selected folder in windows explorer.
When submit the selected txt files in that window are created in the opened folder.
 :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version