topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 9:44 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Feature Request: History of Captures  (Read 2701 times)

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Feature Request: History of Captures
« on: August 03, 2015, 11:47 AM »
In the Screenshot Captor window, you have a list of the captures that you've done by default.  What I'd like is in a menu somewhere (whether it's in the right-click menu, or in the file menu) there to be a list of all files saved by Screenshot Captor, whether to the default location or by using the Save As command- as long as a file was saved, it would be in that list.  It can be limited to the last 10 captures if necessary, or it can be somewhere else if it's not limited.  I'd just like to see where the captures were, no matter what was saved.

Thoughts?

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Feature Request: History of Captures
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 12:31 AM »
It can be limited to the last 10 captures if necessary, or it can be somewhere else if it's not limited.  I'd just like to see where the captures were, no matter what was saved.

Thoughts?
I could use that on my machines as I sometimes lose track of a capture and have to resort to Everything to find it.
My wife could use it on her machines too, as she sometimes loses track of a capture and I have to resort to Everything to find it