ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Whole Room Watercooling

<< < (2/3) > >>

Deozaan:
I only watched the first vid, but I saw him use a hole saw on the top of a new machine build.
Nobody stood by with a vacuum cleaner hose to catch the debris as the hole saw chewed into the case.
Somebody -please- tell me that wasn't a metal case, and that he didn't shower metal bits and dust all over the insides of a new mobo and peripherals. >.<
-bit (July 28, 2015, 03:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure the case was empty when he was cutting through it.

Nod5:
Well I hope they had a lot of fun with that project!  :) Fun aside, It would probably be more easier and less costly to move the computers to another room/basement that can be better ventilated and then connect extension cables (or wireless adapters) to monitors/mice/keyboards in the original room.

Deozaan:
Yeah. That or buy an air conditioner. :P

Nod5:
Yeah. That or buy an air conditioner. :P
-Deozaan (July 30, 2015, 04:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
Heh yeah. Though to be fair a 7 part video project series named "Just get an AC and some extension cables and be done with it" might be less fun to watch on Youtube.  :D

mouser:
Heh yeah. Though to be fair a 7 part video project series named "Just get an AC and some extension cables and be done with it" might be less fun to watch on Youtube
-Nod5 (July 31, 2015, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

yeah and if they did that what would they do with the extra $5,000 of money, 200 hours, of time they would have saved.  plus who wants to live in a nice climate controlled room anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version