ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's living in your taskbar notification area right now?

<< < (8/17) > >>

wraith808:
Actually prefer the clean, monochrome, easily identifiable icons over multi-coloured, wtf is that blobs.
-4wd (August 02, 2015, 07:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

agreed.

TaoPhoenix:
Actually prefer the clean, monochrome, easily identifiable icons over multi-coloured, wtf is that blobs.
-4wd (August 02, 2015, 07:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

I guess I have few enough blobs that I know what most of them are easily. (List sometime if I get to it!)

Deozaan:
I think Win 10 all over is ugly, and the least ugly part is the ugly taskbar notification area!  :-[

(see attachment in previous post)

-Curt (August 02, 2015, 05:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have no idea why yours looks so bad. Mine looks nice and neat, just like it always has:

Ath:
@Curt, is your taskbar on the right (yeah :P) side of your screen, instead of at the bottom? That could explain something. Your other taskbaricons then are hidden behind the > icon. ;)

Deozaan:
@Curt, is your taskbar on the right (yeah :P) side of your screen, instead of at the bottom? That could explain something. Your other taskbaricons then are hidden behind the > icon. ;)
-Ath (August 03, 2015, 04:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think it's on the left side of the screen. Hence the extra space on the right, and the > which would expand into the open space on the right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version