ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Discount for BB FlashBack Screencasting Tool now available - and commentary

<< < (2/2)

zridling:
Wow, that's very nice of Blueberry Consultants to do that! You're right — for those wanting entry to screencasting, you won't go wrong with BB Flashback Express. If you find you need more export and editing power, then you can eventually move up to the full BB Flashback. I just used it to demonstrate some issues with a beta version for a company and they were grateful, since my descriptions fell short. In this case, a video was worth 2,000 words!

mouser:
great to see you back zaine

Bitwise:
Good work getting that software!  :) I wish I'd thought of it first  :( . As mouser knows, I'm going to be reviewing screencasting software in Bitwise soon, starting with the new release of Camtasia 3 this week (btw, later on, I may give some backward links to the screencasting reviews here which I must say are extremely professional) so I won't give my final verdict on BBFlashback just yet. However, what I will say is that the company responsible (Blueberry Software) has been very fast to respond to my enquiries and very helpful too. I'm glad to know that they are supporting DonationCoder. My main criticism of BBFlashback is that the current release doesn't support multiple monitors. To be honest, that's not a huge problem as you're only going to be recording from one monitor at a time. Even so, it would be nice to get this fixed in a future release. There are some things (such as the ability to re-record and edit mouse pointer movements and effects) which surpass the features even of Camtasia. At 50% off, it's definitely a bargain.

all the best
Huw

mouser:
i know that bb flashback are actively fixing the multimon; they may in fact have already fixed it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version