ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MouseImp Pro Live!- useful mousetool

<< < (2/3) > >>

masu:
thanks for the hint.
I like the horizontal scrolling function of mouseimp pro, because my mouse has no tilt wheel function

lanux128:
quite a nifty tool.. also mentioned here..

• MouseIMP Pro...Shareware Gone Freeware

J-Mac:
Looks pretty cool!  But I'm using a Logitech MX Revolution wireless mouse with quite a few buttons and wheels, and running UberSetPoint - a user-developed Modification of Logitech's SetPoint mouse software That offers almost unlimited functions with this mouse.  I don't think - from a quick look - that MouseImp could possibly accommodate all these buttons and scrollers on this mouse.

I'd love to try some of its features, but I'm pretty sure I would lose a lot of other functionality using this mouse.   :(

The AutoShrink feature looks like the Window Shade feature offered in some applications, where it appears that the window "rolls up" into the titlebar like a shade when the mouse isn't over it.

Jim

lanux128:
J-Mac: uberOptions looks more feature-rich, why not add a screenshot plus a link to the website.. :)

CGA:
http://www.mstarmetro.net/~rlowens/uberOptions/. Google is your friend ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version